It's Time for the Fair!

So, fair time is coming right around the corner! I don't like to go on the rides, but I love looking around at all the different animal, craft, and the vegetable and fruit exhibits. This year I will be exhibiting vegetables and fruits!!!!! Here is what I am exhibiting:

Pint of Raspberries
Plate of 5 Apples
Pint of Blackberries
3 Tomatoes, Ripe, stems removed
3 Tomatoes-Green, stems removed
Kohlrabi-3
Summer Squash-1
3 Cherry Tomatoes, ripe
3 Cherry Tomatoes, green
Peas-6, (in pod)


I do have a lot on my plate as far as picking, cleaning, and making sure that my vegetables are all of the same uniform size and shape. Exhibiting veggies and fruits in your local fair is such an easy thing to do!!!!! All you have to do is drop your veggies/fruits off at the right building/barn to be judged in! Then, you can come back and see what ribbons you have won, including cash prizes!!!Well, tata for now! Wish me GOOD LUCK!!!!! I'll tell you guys all about it!!!!!

*So...get in your kitchen, put your apron on, and let's get Cookin' with Cassie!*

Comments