Cupcakes by Cassie

Hello friends and loved ones! On Tuesday of this week, I will set out on a journey so great, it's called the wonderful world of catering. That's right, you heard me, catering. The definition of the word "cater" is as follows: to provide food and service for. While it is not an extravagant definition, it is short, sweet, and to the point. I am catering cupcakes for a baby shower! One of my Mom's good friends is having a baby so for the baby shower, I thought I would make the cupcakes :) I am very excited, as this is my first catering "gig". I am making vanilla almond and chocolate cupcakes, each with buttercream frosting! They will be decadent, moist, and beautiful little beauties. Watch for a follow-up post about the beautiful cupcakes!

      *So.....get in your kitchen, put your apron on, and let's get Cookin' with Cassie!*


 

Comments