These are just a few of my favorite cookbooks! :) 
I love everthing from Ree Drummond, Julia Child, Rachael Ray and Miss Kay's Duck Dynasty cookbooks! There are way too many to list, I mean it's do-able but I'm going to need at least 36 hours to make the finished list :P 

For those of you that know me, you know that I am craaazzzy about collecting cookbooks (just ask my boyfriend!). You that one crazy cat lady that everybody knows? Yeah, that's me...only I am the crazy cookbook lady. Hmm, that has a nice ring to it! Because I haven't posted in like three years (?!?!) I thought I would get back into the swing of things and restart my love of blogging about my life in cooking. For those of you that have read my blog in the past, welcome back friends! For those of you who are new to Cookin' with Cassie, pull a chair and grab a cup of coffee (and your glasses, if necessary). I hope that you learn a little something in every blog post and find my blog everything you hoped it would be and more:)


*So....get in your kitchen, put your apron on, and let's get Cookin' with Cassie!*

Comments

  1. Love this girl and not just because she's my daughter! She has such a passion for cooking and life!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this girl and not just because she's my daughter! She has such a passion for cooking and life!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment