Egg-Cellent Egg Salad Sandwich


Today for lunch, I was craving an egg-salad sandwich. My mom had already boiled some eggs for lettuce salads. So, I thought what the heck! And I came up with this traditional egg-salad sandwich. I hope that you enjoy this egg-cellent salad as much as I did!
Ingredients:
1 cup of hard-boiled eggs, chopped
2 1/2 tbsp. onions, minced
1 1/2 tsp. yellow mustard
1/4 cup of mayonnaise
salt to taste
pepper to taste
Additional Toppings: arugula(see above in picture), tomato slices, your favorite kind of cheese, your favorite kind of pickles, etc...
Egg salad sandwiches are very versatile because you can put anything you want in them including spices, herbs, and more! You can place the egg-salad on a croissant, as I did, on a couple slices of nice, crusty ciabatta, or your favorite bread. Eggs are a very good source of protein, so you don't have to worry about overeating this healthy sandwich!

*So.....get in your kitchen, put your apron on, and let's get

Cookin' with Cassie!*

Comments