Peppery Pasta Nests with Mushroom and Asiago Cheese

What is my favorite comfort food, you ask? Well, one of my favorite comfort foods is pasta. Any shape. Any size. Pasta:) For this pasta dish, I boiled a pound of linguine pasta. While the pasta was boiling, i sauted a pound of sliced mushrooms in some EVOO. When the pasta was cooked to al dente (to the tooth), I tossed the pasta, mushrooms, and some finely grated asiago cheese in my largest skillet. Then, I added a whole bunch of fresh cracked black pepper! For the last step, add as much pepper as your taste buds can handle. For plating, what I did was I took my fork and swirled some pasta on it and then swirled the pasta on my plate to make little nests! How cute! I hope you enjoy this pasta dish as much as I did!
*So.....get in your kitchen, put your apron on, and let's get Cookin' with Cassie!*

Comments